The Department of Pharmacology is involved in teaching both undergraduate and postgraduate students.
“There is no substance in the universe that cannot be used as drug for a condition if used rationally and with a definite objective”
To train postgraduates to become good pharmacologists.
To establish the department and to conduct high-tech research
- Two Demonstration rooms each with a seating capacity of 75 students each
- They are fitted with strip chairs, overhead projector, television etc.
- Experimental Pharmacology lab with preparation room to accommodate 60 students.
- Clinical Pharmacology and Pharmacy lab with one anteroom to accommodate 60 students.
- Museum (125sq.m area) for specimens, models, charts with sitting capacity of 30 students
- Departmental library cum seminar room with 157 books
- Research Lab with all types of equipment