Dr. Vijish Venugopal
Professor & HOD
MBBS, MD, PDCC, and PGDEM(USA)
Years of experience : 14 years and 1 month
Date of joining : 02/04/2012
Council Registration Number : 26249
Council Name : TCMC
Dr Vijish Venugopal brings almost two decades of teaching experience to the table. Prior to KMCT Medical College, he was associated with AIMS Kochi and MES Perinthalmanna where he played a pivotal role in moulding students as true medical professionals. Currently, he holds the position of Professor and HoD of Anesthesiology.
- Journal of cardio thoracic & vascular anaesthesia,vol-26,No,3,june-2012-Do not blame the arterial catheter.
- International of journal health science & vol-6,No-8,Oct-2016 - Efficacy of intraperitoneal bupivacaine for post operative analgesia.
- Journal of extracorporeal technology Vol: 44 No:3, 2012 - A novel technique for IABP positioning in ICU.
- Annals of Cardiac Anaesthesia Vol:15 No:2 , 2012- Disappearing ring in chest cavity.
- “INDIAN JOURNAL OF CLINICAL ANAESTHESIA (IJCA)” Vol.4, Issue. 1.- Oral gabapentin for postoperative pain relief after lower limb surgery – a randomized controlled trail.”
Awards if any :
For more details    Click Here